And, of course, thank you for all you do to help end suffering and death from cancer.
NEW Childhood Cancer Campus Advocacy Materials
CAC and ACS CAN fight Childhood cancer materials
This one pager details all the resources available to bring this campaign to campus.
5 Ways to Get involved
We want you to be creative when you bring this campaign to campus but here are a few ways to get started.
Use this form to collect membership information when someone joins ACS CAN. They can pay for their membership with a credit card, check or cash
Lawmakers need to hear from you! Help your fellow volunteers make their voice heard by sharing this petition at your event. We need Congress to support increased funding for cancer research and prevention.
STAR ACT Social Media Sign
Survivors and caregivers write your name, location, type of cancer, and message to congress. Take a selfie and tag your lawmaker on social media
This giveaway item can be used to remind students that they supported the 2017 STAR ACT. ACS CAN staff can orders these on the materials website.
ACS CAN Childhood Cancer Accomplishments
Learn more about what we have done to make Childhood Cancer a priority.
ACS CAN and Childhood Cancer
Find out more about the STAR ACT here.
- Need help finding the perfect ACS CAN Lead for your campus event? Use this letter to help your recruitment efforts
- Finding the right volunteer to champion your advocacy activities is an important first step to campus advocacy success. Use these tips to make recruitment easy.
- Want to become an ACS CAN Club event? How about signing students on campus up for your ACS CAN State Day at the capitol? Use this tool for tips and tricks on these activities and more.
- Need help getting excused from class to attend the ACS CAN State Day at the Capitol? Work with your local staff person to get this letter signed and delivered.
- Share with your professor all the good work you are doing for ACSCAN and get yourself excused from class for the State Day at the Capitol.