Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
2016 Lottery Ticket Campaign
- LATEST UPDATES
- House Appropriators Increase Medical Research Funding; Cut Two Cancer Prevention Programs
- Pennsylvania Tobacco Tax Increase Will Reduce Suffering and Death from Cancer
- Progress Slows in States Enacting Balanced Patient Pain Policies for Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases
- House Passes Bipartisan Opioid Legislation
- American Cancer Society announces goal to double its research funding as White House holds National Cancer Moonshot Summit
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.