Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Funding Boost for Medical Research Included in 21st Century CURES Proposal
- New Orleans Workplaces Go Smoke-free
- FDA Action Imperative as Youth Use of E-Cigarettes, Hookah Skyrockets
- Strong Bipartisan Support in Senate for Protecting Health Care Access, Improving Quality
- SGR Bill A Big Bipartisan Step to Protecting Health Care Access, Improving Quality
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.