Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Precision Medicine Initiative Promotes Progress in the Fight Against Cancer
- Durbin Bill Makes Medical Research a Top National Priority
- Patient Advocates: Congress Intended for Tax Credits in Federal and State Marketplaces
- DeLauro Bill Could Reinvigorate America’s Fight Against Cancer
- New Orleans Becomes Leader in Fight Against Cancer with Passage of Smoke-free Ordinance
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.