Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Hundreds of Cancer Patients, Survivors to Congress: Make Cancer a National Priority
- American Cancer Society Celebrates CVS Health’s Tobacco-free Move
- Pennsylvania Will Accept Federal Dollars to Cover More Uninsured through Medicaid
- New CDC Study Shows Efforts to Create Tobacco-Free Generation Undercut by E-Cigarettes
- Restricting Hydrocodone Combination Products Could Limit Patient Access to Painkillers
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.