Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Patient Advocates: Supreme Court Decision Ensures Continued Access to Critical Care
- Congressional Appropriators Place High Value on Cancer Research and Prevention
- Public Health Groups Urge Congress to Reject Proposal to Weaken FDA Regulation of E-Cigarettes, Cigars – House Appropriations Bill Puts Tobacco Interests before Kids
- Wisconsin Childhood Cancer Survivor Turned Researcher Joins Members of Congress to Support Increased Medical Research Funding
- Children with Cancer Take to Capitol Hill
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.