Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
2016 Lottery Ticket Campaign
- LATEST UPDATES
- Cancer Patients, Survivors and Families Urge Congress to Significantly Increase Cancer Research Funding in Final Budget
- Hundreds of Cancer Patients, Survivors to Congress: Make Cancer a National Priority
- New Report Reveals Gaps, Identifies Unique Barriers in Pediatric Cancer Research
- House Subcommittee Hearing to Highlight Critical Need for Palliative Care
- Cancer Moonshot Panel Details Necessary Steps to Accelerate Cancer Research and Prevention
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.