Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
2016 Lottery Ticket Campaign
- LATEST UPDATES
- FDA Issues Final Guidance on Menu Labeling to Help Consumers Make Healthy Choices that Can Reduce Cancer Risk
- New Data Highlights Link Between Electronic Cigarette Advertising and Incidence of Youth E-Cigarette Use
- FDA Regulation of E-Cigarettes, Cigars and Other Tobacco Products Long Overdue
- House Appropriations Committee Undercuts FDA’s Authority to Regulate Tobacco Products and LDTs
- 31 Health Groups Urge Congress to Reject Appropriations Proposals to Weaken FDA Oversight of E-Cigarettes, Cigars
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.