Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- FDA Issues Warning Letters to Three Tobacco Companies for Claims about Cigarettes
- New Report Shows Majority of States Missing Opportunities to Reduce Toll of Cancer
- Crucial Legislation Would Improve Quality of Life for Cancer Patients
- Alaska Governor’s Decision to Improve Access to Health Care Will Save Lives and Money
- Health Groups Urge U.S. Chamber of Commerce Board Members to Withdraw if Chamber Doesn’t End Global Lobbying for Tobacco Industry
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.