Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- SGR Bill A Big Bipartisan Step to Protecting Health Care Access, Improving Quality
- CDC’s New Round of Anti-Smoking Ads Highlight Colorectal Cancer Link
- IOM Report Predicts Raising Age to Purchase Tobacco Could Reduce Tobacco Initiation Among Next Generation
- ACS CAN, Stand Up To Cancer Join to Boost Medical Research Funding and Save More Lives from Cancer
- Varmus Made Major Progress at NCI Despite Challenges
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.