Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Strong New Menu Labeling Requirements Can Help People Make Informed Choices, Reduce Cancer Risk
- Rep. Slaughter, Doctors, Scientists, Patient Advocates, and Academics Hold Roundtable Discussion on FDA Oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests
- More Teens Using Multiple Tobacco Products, Including E-Cigs
- Public Health Expert to Join American Cancer Society
- Leading Disease Groups: ACA Intended to Apply Tax Credits in Federal and State Marketplaces
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.