Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Reynolds to Protect Employees From Its Own Products
- Senate Passes Bill to Improve Sunscreen Product Review for First Time Since 1990s
- ACS CAN Welcomes Dan Glickman to its Board of Directors
- Hundreds of Cancer Patients, Survivors to Congress: Make Cancer a National Priority
- American Cancer Society Celebrates CVS Health’s Tobacco-free Move
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.