Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Report Shows Majority of States Falling Short on Policies to Fight and Prevent Cancer
- Leading Health Groups Urge FDA to Finalize Rule Regulating All Tobacco Products by April 2015 and Reject Exemption for Some Cigars
- FDA Regulation of Laboratory Developed Tests Will Improve Patient Safety
- National Action Plan Outlined to Prevent Skin Cancer
- House Passes Bill to Improve Sunscreen Product Review for First Time Since 1990s
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.