Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
2016 Lottery Ticket Campaign
- LATEST UPDATES
- American Cancer Society announces goal to double its research funding as White House holds National Cancer Moonshot Summit
- Report Shows Slow Progress Getting Secondhand Smoke Out of All American Workplaces
- Ad Campaign Highlights Cancer Moonshot; Urges Congress to Prioritize Cancer Research Funding
- Report Documents Stalled Progress in Passage of Effective Tobacco Control Efforts
- ACS CAN and the Alliance Host Roundtable Briefing to Address Chronic Pain Management
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.