Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- New Report: States Shortchange Tobacco Prevention Programs That Can Stop 7 Million Kids from Smoking, Save Over 2 Million Lives
- Patients, Doctors and Researchers Commend the FDA for Proposal to Modernize Oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests
- CDC Study Finds Smoking Leads to Higher-Than-Expected Health Care Costs
- American Cancer Society Launches Global Cancer Atlas To Empower Nations to Reduce their Cancer Burden
- Report Emphasizes Need for U.S. to Act on Global Chronic Disease Burden
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.