Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
2016 Lottery Ticket Campaign
- LATEST UPDATES
- Trade Reps to Sign Trans-Pacific Partnership with Historic Tobacco Control Provision on World Cancer Day
- President Launches Cancer Moonshot with Call for Significant Funding Increase
- Moonshot Cancer Task Force Important Next Step in National Effort to Reduce the National Cancer Burden
- New Round of Lifesaving Anti-Smoking Ads Launches with CDC Funding Protected by Congress
- Leading Medical and Health Groups Commend HUD for Protecting Children, Families from Secondhand Smoke Exposure in Public Housing
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.