Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Patient Advocates Pleased with 4th Circuit Decision
- Patient Advocates Disappointed With Court Decision on Premium Tax Credits in Federal Mareketplaces
- Jury Holds Tobacco Company Responsible for Deception About Its Products
- Advocates Join Reps. Payne Jr., Dent, Lance Calling for Legislation to Remove Cost Barriers to Colon Cancer Screening for Seniors
- Movement Grows in States to Address Effective Pain Management for Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.