Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
2016 Lottery Ticket Campaign
- LATEST UPDATES
- Cancer Moonshot Task Force and Vice President Detail Necessary Next Steps to Accelerate Cancer Research and Prevention
- 8 Health Groups File Suit to Force FDA to Require Graphic Cigarette Warnings as Mandated by Law
- Swing State Voters Say Ending Cancer Must Be Priority for Next Congress
- Lawmakers Say They Are Close to a Deal on 21st Century Cures Bill
- Cancer Patients, Survivors and Families Urge Congress to Significantly Increase Cancer Research Funding in Final Budget
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.