Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
NEWS FROM ACS CAN
- New CDC Survey Finds Youth Still Lighting Up, Increasingly Trying New Tobacco Products
- Public Health Groups Call on White House to Urge Fast Action by FDA on E-Cigarettes, Other Tobacco Products
- In Victory for Public Health, Supreme Court Declines to Hear Challenge to Tobacco Regulation Law
- Following DOJ Decision, FDA Should Quickly Create New Cigarette Warning Labels
- New CDC Survey Shows Dramatic Increase in E-Cigarette Awareness and Use; Need for FDA Regulation Critically Important
- Federal Judge Proposes Strong Corrective Statements to Explain the Tobacco Industrys Decades of Deceit
- Public Health Groups Argue in Federal Court for Strong Corrective Statements to Explain Big Tobaccos Decades of Deceit
- FDA Guidance Will Prevent Big Tobacco from Misleading Public About its Deadly Products
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Upholds Key Provisions of Tobacco Regulation Law
- CDCs National Education Campaign an Historic Effort to Curb Tobacco Use
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.