Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
2016 Lottery Ticket Campaign
- LATEST UPDATES
- Bipartisan Legislation Would Expand Chronic Pain Research; Benefit Cancer Patients and Survivors
- FDA Issues Final Regulation on Improving Nutrition Facts Label to Better Inform Consumers
- Senate Appropriations Committee Preserves FDA’s Authority to Regulate Tobacco Products
- Child Nutrition Bill Will Weaken the Quality of Foods Served in Schools
- Release of USITC Report is Critical Step in TPP and its Tobacco Provision Approval Process
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.