Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Great American Smokeout an Opportunity for Congress and the Administration to Recommit to Strong Tobacco Control
- Analysis of Marketplace Cancer Drug Coverage Reveals Transparency and Cost Barriers
- FDA Report Cites Benefits of LDT Oversight
- Smoke-Free Public Housing Proposal Will Help Residents Breathe Easier
- TPP Includes Language Ending Tobacco Industry Exploitation of International Agreements
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.