Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- Legislation Would Remove Cost Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening and Treatment for Seniors
- Twenty-Five Years After Smoke-Free Airplanes, Tobacco Control Progress Should Not Stall
- Poor Diet Cited as a Cause of Cancer for First Time by Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee
- Breast Density Legislation Would Standardize Patient Education, Empower Informed Decision Making
- New Data Show Large Disparities in Susceptibility to Secondhand Smoke
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.