Who is ACS CAN?
Students, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, friends, coaches, survivors, caregivers, and you.
ACS CAN volunteers stand up to make sure Congress makes cancer a national priority!
If one student can battle cancer, a nation can rise up and defeat it!
- LATEST UPDATES
- CDC Opioid Guidelines Process Relies on Poor Evidence, Lacks Transparency
- Hundreds of Cancer Patients, Survivors to Congress: Make Cancer a National Priority
- Surgeon General’s Call to Action on Walking a Step Forward for Cancer Prevention
- FDA Issues Warning Letters to Three Tobacco Companies for Claims about Cigarettes
- New Report Shows Majority of States Missing Opportunities to Reduce Toll of Cancer
- More Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.