Take Action in TennesseeThere are no action opportunities at this time.
Sign up now to receive action alerts straight to your inbox.
Find your legislator
ACS CAN Federal Action Alerts
- Support ACS CAN Patient Quality of Life Legislation
- Increase Funding For Cancer Research
- Increase Access to Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- 2016 How Do You Measure Up? Report
- New precision medicine center gets NIH funding as One Degree campaign goes on
Making a Difference in TN
- Tennessee lags most of the country in policies designed to fight and prevent cancer diagnoses and treatment, according to a new progress report.
- Cancer Action Network holds Day on the Hill (Cookeville Herald-Citizen, March 2016)
- Arlington volunteer Lori Kuhuski named ACS ‘Global Hero of Hope’ (Bartlett Express, March 2016)
- Obama proclaims March as National Colorectal Awareness Month (WATE-TV Knoxville, March 2016)
- Leveling the playing field for cancer patients (The Tennessean, Feb 2016)
TN Government Relations Director
Tennessee Grassroots Manager