Take Action in MinnesotaThere are no action opportunities at this time.
Sign up now to receive action alerts straight to your inbox.
Find your legislator
ACS CAN Federal Action Alerts
- Support ACS CAN Patient Quality of Life Legislation
- Increase Funding For Cancer Research
- Increase Access to Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- Minnesota Research and Innovation Breakfast: Living Well Beyond Cancer
Nov 10, 2016 — Nov 10, 2016 — Minneapolis, MN
Making a Difference in MN
- Minneapolis bans convenience stores from selling flavored tobacco
- E-cigarette use outlawed in Jordan
- Flavored tobacco's risks outweigh any benefits
- Nicotine poisonings jump among kids; MN health officials warn of dangers
- The federal government is about to begin regulating the booming e-cigarette market
State Government Relations Director