Take Action in MinnesotaThere are no action opportunities at this time.
Sign up now to receive action alerts straight to your inbox.
Find your legislator
ACS CAN Federal Action Alerts
- Support ACS CAN Patient Quality of Life Legislation
- Increase Funding For Cancer Research
- Increase Access to Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- Minnesota Research and Innovation Breakfast: Living Well Beyond Cancer
Nov 10, 2016 — Nov 10, 2016 — Minneapolis, MN
Making a Difference in MN
- The federal government is about to begin regulating the booming e-cigarette market
- FDA to extend tobacco regulations to e-cigarettes, other products
- California’s smoking age raised from 18 to 21 under bills signed by Gov. Brown
- High honor for local dentist
- State House passes five-year cancer plan during the annual Cancer Action Day
State Government Relations Director