Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a Tribute to Gene Krupa
Watch a video of Arthor von Bloomberg playing Gene Krupa style
ACSCAN to Host Big Band Swing Concert:Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA
The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) will host a one-time performance of this musical TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA on Sunday, April 10 at the Bardavon, 35 Market Street in Poughkeepsie. The show will feature world famous drumming sensation Arthor von Blomberg and a 16-piece big band from West Point.
Please join us for a night of music, fun, and hope. Tickets are $50 general admission, $35 for seniors, and are available now through the Bardavon Box Office, UPAC Box Office, and Ticketmaster.
Health Quest, Woodstock Chimes Foundation, Design Intervention Studio, Kirchhoff-Consigli Construction, WDST-Radio, Tri-State Building Facade Services and the Palmiter Benefits Group are sponsoring the event. 100% of the proceeds will go to ACS CAN.
ACS CAN is the American Cancer Society's national advocacy affiliate. Whether it's increasing funding for cancer research and programs, enacting smoke-free laws and raising tobacco taxes, or paving the way for more people to access quality, affordable health care, ACS CAN is working to ensure that elected officials across the country make cancer a top national priority.
Who: The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
What: Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA
35 Market Street, Poughkeepsie map it
When: Sunday, April 10, 2011
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
How: For more information contact Danielle Heller at 845.331.8308 ext. 22
New York Updates
- New York State Receives Mixed Reviews on Cancer-Fighting Public Policies
- New York State Gets a B in Pain Report Card
- ACS CAN Applauds Albany and Chautauqua County Leaders for Tobacco 21 Law
- ACS CAN Praises Mayor de Blasio on Strong Support for Physical Education
- Smokeless Tobacco-free Baseball Ordinance is a Win for Public Health
- NYS 2016 ENACTED BUDGET SUMMARY
- ACS CAN Praises Legislators and Governor for Cancer Programs in New Budget
- ACS CAN Applauds New York City Council’s Strong Smokeless Tobacco Health Measure