- Federal Advocacy Campaigns
- Budget Proposal Gives Congress Opportunity to Restore Critical Cancer Research and Prevention Funding
- Fifteen Years after Tobacco Settlement, Report Finds Most States Continue to Shortchange Prevention Programs
- Great American Smokeout an Opportunity for Congress to Decrease National Tobacco Burden by Increasing the Federal Cigarette Tax
- American Cancer Society Official Testifies in House Committee on Importance of Health Apps, Software
- More Updates »
- State Advocacy Campaigns
- Smoke-Free Win in Ketchum, Idaho
- Minnesota passes a consumer-friendly health insurance exchange
- North Dakota Passes Statewide Smoke-Free Law
- Johnson County, IN Passes Smoke-Free Law
- More State Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013