- Federal Advocacy Campaigns
- Great American Smokeout an Opportunity for Congress to Decrease National Tobacco Burden by Increasing the Federal Cigarette Tax
- American Cancer Society Official Testifies in House Committee on Importance of Health Apps, Software
- ACS CAN Letter to Budget Conferees Urges Congress to Restore Funding for Critical Cancer Research and Prevention Programs
- New CDC Survey Finds Youth Still Lighting Up, Increasingly Trying New Tobacco Products
- More Updates »
- State Advocacy Campaigns
- Smoke-Free Win in Ketchum, Idaho
- Minnesota passes a consumer-friendly health insurance exchange
- North Dakota Passes Statewide Smoke-Free Law
- Johnson County, IN Passes Smoke-Free Law
- More State Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.