- Federal Advocacy Campaigns
- President Renews Call for Stronger Tobacco Control in FY 15 Budget Proposal
- Improved Nutrition Facts Label Would Better Inform Consumers
- ACS CAN: 2015 Marketplace Health Plans Should Improve Transparency and Ensure Access to Comprehensive Cancer Coverage
- Uninsured Adolescents and Young Adults at Higher Risk for Advanced Cancer Diagnoses
- More Updates »
- State Advocacy Campaigns
- Smoke-Free Win in Ketchum, Idaho
- Minnesota passes a consumer-friendly health insurance exchange
- North Dakota Passes Statewide Smoke-Free Law
- Johnson County, IN Passes Smoke-Free Law
- More State Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.