- Federal Advocacy Campaigns
- Patient, Doctor and Chronic Disease Groups Urge Administration to Clarify Clinical Trials Coverage Guidance
- Movement Grows in States to Address Effective Pain Management for Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases
- ACS CAN Mourns the Loss of a Champion in the Fight Against Cancer
- Drastic Cuts Proposed to Medical Research and Prevention Programs Amount to Irresponsible Governing
- More Updates »
- State Advocacy Campaigns
- Smoke-Free Win in Ketchum, Idaho
- Minnesota passes a consumer-friendly health insurance exchange
- North Dakota Passes Statewide Smoke-Free Law
- Johnson County, IN Passes Smoke-Free Law
- More State Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.
TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013