- Federal Advocacy Campaigns
- Public Health Groups Send Letter of Support for Navy Proposal to Eliminate Tobacco Sales
- ACS CAN Statement on HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius’ Resignation Announcement
- Leading Health Groups Urge President Obama to Release Proposal to Regulate Cigars, E-Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products
- New Report Shows Most States Not Providing Adequate Tobacco Cessation Coverage through Medicaid
- More Updates »
- State Advocacy Campaigns
- Smoke-Free Win in Ketchum, Idaho
- Minnesota passes a consumer-friendly health insurance exchange
- North Dakota Passes Statewide Smoke-Free Law
- Johnson County, IN Passes Smoke-Free Law
- More State Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.
THURSDAY, APRIL 3, 2014